- Looking for offshore customers in the Europe and America market segment.
- Negotiate and sign contracts with customers, towards the close agreements to maximize profits.
- Establish and develop trusted relationships with stakeholders including clients, sponsors, consultants,...
- Ensure the task progress and job quality to meet customer needs.
- Update competitor, market and company information to come up with the best business strategy.
- Responsible for other tasks as assigned by the Board of Directors.
- 5 years of experience in exploiting offshore markets or equivalent in Europe and America market Segment.
- Proactive, positive attitude, creative thinking, good problem solving skills, willing to learn, adapt and operate with a dynamic and fast moving working environment.
- Operate with a dynamic and fast moving working environment. Strong interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent command/highly proficient in spoken and written English.
Open, professional working environment, focusing on the principle of "Continuous improvement - Kaizen"
- Office with open space, spacious, and pantry area having free tea to help spark creativity and improve work efficiency.
Focus on personal development support
- Working with a team with more than 10 years of experience in the offshore field.
- Built a career plan according to OKR, always ensuring a balance between career development and the company.
- Attend international seminars and on-site training.
- Trained in company management, departmental management, project management, etc., to be ready to accompany the company on bigger challenges.
- Having the opportunity to be promoted to Sales Director.
Pay special attention to employees
- Unlimited Income with many other attractive bonuses (revenue bonus, pluralism bonus, leader allowance, excellent employee bonus, etc.).
- Annual health check at a leading hospital, preferential regimes with services of member companies (Omi Pharma), and social insurance regimes according to state regulations.
- Exclusive healthcare benefits with the "Family Doctor" program (24/7 doctor consultation).
- Join a variety of clubs: sports clubs, art clubs, language clubs, etc.
- Annual travel, quarterly team-building activities.
- Opportunity to be onsite (short-term/long-term) in Europe and Asia-Pacific.